Oh, how I wish we had computers and the Internet back in my high school days! There are so many opportunities to expand your knowledge simply by going online. One of my favorite places to go is YouTube. There’s a cornucopia of “How To” videos plus lots of entertainment, history-related, too.
Are you using YouTube? Even if you go there, are you using it to your full advantage? There are videos which fall under almost any subject you can think of. Here are some examples:
- Top 10 Unseen TV Characters
- The Battle of Midway 1942: Told from the Japanese Perspective
- Trading 101: How to Buy Stocks
- How To Fix Leaking AC Lines In Your Car
- Greatest “1 in a Million” Moments in Sports History
- How to Tie the Perfect Bow Tie
- Real Lawyer Reacts to My Cousin Vinny
- Everyday Things You’re Consistently Doing Wrong
- Oil change scams: Hidden camera investigation on what really happens to your car
- Premium gas vs. regular: What’s really better for your car?
Of course, 4KCC has a YouTube channel where we place our videos. Here are a few from 4KCC on YouTube: (These you can click on and actually go to the video to watch it, if you haven’t already.)
- How To Show/Hide The Desktop Icons In Windows 10
- How To Add Or Change A Password In Windows 10
- Checking for the latest Vipre Data Updates
- Xfinity/Comcast Spam Settings
- Uploading A Video To YouTube
- Special Alert from 4KCC.com
- Changing The Windows 10 File Explorer View
- Transferring Data Between Flash Drives
- Facebook Hashtags
- How To Rename A File In Microsoft Excel (And Other Office Programs)
When you find someone who posts videos which you are generally interested in, you should subscribe to their channel. (Like 4KCC, for example!) You do need a Google account to subscribe. If you don’t have one, set one up – it’s free! When you subscribe to a channel, you’ll see a small bell. If you click on that bell, you’ll be notified when the person running that particular channel posts a new video. By using notifications, you don’t need to run to the channel and see if there’s something new.
If you haven’t been a regular YouTube user, spend some time checking it out! (YouTube works great not only on your computer but in the YouTube app for your tablet and/or smartphone!) You’ll be amazed at all there is to watch.